QNeST Route proposal – test - Wine Route Of Colli Euganei | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Veneto, Italy » Routes
efasolato
efasolato Jan 10
Dears, I suggest to test a second route! The “Wine Route Of Colli Euganei”!
benedetti
benedetti Jan 10
Wine Route Of Colli Euganei? What “wine” does it means?
garbob
garbob Jan 10
Ahahah
efasolato
efasolato Jan 10
take a look on https://application.qnest.eu/routes/5ea88522deae3a6f2a751d06 and “Nearby the route passes through Valsanzibio di Galzignano, with the 17th century Villa Barbarigo with its beautiful Italian garden with fountains, statues and geometric landscaping. The steel stoned streets of Arquà Petrarca guide us through typical stone houses and the square with its gothic buildings. When we leave the village, where Petrarca, the great poet from Arezzo lived, we reach Este, a pre-roman town with the historic centre bound by walls and dominated by the castle. The itinerary then leads us to Vo' Euganeo with its fascinating historic residences, Villa Contarini Venier and Villa Sceriman. The road then continues to Praglia, with the majestic Benedictine abbey, where Fogazzaro set some of the events in his Little Modern World. Finally, we reach Selvazzano with the noble Villa Emo Capodilista, which was added to the medieval castle in 1500, which then occupied the Montecchia plateau.”
garbob
garbob Jan 10
“Wine” means that you cannot drive anything, anywhere! No e-bike too!
efasolato
efasolato Jan 10
So I will be your “straight-edge Cicerone”: I will let you discover some little secrets about these enchanting places.
garbob
garbob Jan 10
It’s a deal!
benedetti
benedetti Jan 10
It’s a deal!