Transnational Feedpack Initiative – round cycle of promotional pack | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Routes
SP
SP Jan 10
In order to organize a testing of the itinerary at transnational level, we can start considering the need to organize a fruition through the platform tools
andreg
andreg Jan 10
Since here it is requested the transnational level, all the users of this social newtwork may contribute
jessica
jessica Jan 10

yes, it is right

nikmur
nikmur Jan 10
ok
kirmb
kirmb Jan 10
Hi all
saratoma
saratoma Jan 10
Hi from Greece
antant
antant Jan 10
Hi from Croatia
efasolato
efasolato Jan 10
Hi all
SP
SP Jan 10
As LP collaborators, we would like to propose the organization of a testing fruition of an itinerary through the promotion of some Puglia routes. At this purpose, considering all the route drivers and the network, an idea is to organize a testing fruition taking into account all the drivers of the project and the main topics of interest of each territory
andreg
andreg Jan 10
So... it is helpful to consider the possibility for exchanging experiences between stakeholders representing mediterranean diet product, with added value in terms of cultural valorisation and environmental protection. And especially focusing on services for disdvantages people and for improving the wellbeing of all.
efasolato
efasolato Jan 10
Excuse me. Just a question, I think important in this period. When we speak about fruition, how is it possible during this year, during the covid-19?
SP
SP Jan 10
Good question. Just to clarify to all. A solution is represented by the organization of a fruition based on the exchange of promotional packs. At project level it represents the adopted solution in order to reach the last expected results of the round-cycle.
SP
SP Jan 10
it is called "FeedPack Initiative". In particular, the Lead Partner, the Greek Partner from Xanthi and the Partner from Montenegro started their testing with regard their local routes and providing the exchange of promotional packs
kirmb
kirmb Jan 10
very nice. So the testing fruition at transnational level can regard the testing of a route through the exchange of promotional packs
SP
SP Jan 10
yes, it is. As mentioned before, the LP, as representative of Puglia Region, can organize the delivery of promotional packs to several project territory. Each promotional pack will include promotional materials and goods to be tested. Then, the receivers can release their feedback in order to improve the initiative for the future
jessica
jessica Jan 10
wow. why not?
andreg
andreg Jan 10
So, it is important to know the availability of stakeholders and of receivers.
SP
SP Jan 10
yes, exactly. The LP appointed good expertise for involving stakeholders and to manage the promotional packs. Furthermore LP can contact all the other project partners and other key stakeholders for the initiative
kirmb
kirmb Jan 10
ok, perfect. I agree
efasolato
efasolato Jan 10
I agree too
Pages: 1 2 »