Testing – proposal of transnational offer | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Offers
angelo80
angelo80 Jan 10
hi all, this topic in order to imange a transnational offer of the network. Do you have any idea?
andreg
andreg Jan 10
hi colleagues. It is not very easy during this period since it is very difficult to travel for covid-19. Maybe we can image some offer to be used after this pandemic period.
jessica
jessica Jan 10
hello to everybody. I would like to participate at this topic. I read your messages… and I think… what do you think about some offer such as voucher for services to be spent in future?
angelo80
angelo80 Jan 10
do you mean voucher for potential visitors?
jessica
jessica Jan 10
yes. We can imagine the realization of a system of voucher ensured by our organizations (i.e. accommodations, restaurants, services providers of visit tours) to be purchased now and used in future
andreg
andreg Jan 10
ok. It seems interesting. In order to be attractive, I suggest to provide for voucher special offer/sale: their value should foresee a strong discount of the market value of goods and services of our organizations. So, a visitor can purchase a voucher now with special discount and use it in future for services that are more expensive in respect of the amout paid.
angelo80
angelo80 Jan 10
ok, I understand. It can be interesting now for potential visitors. Furthermore it can represent a good tool for helping now the tourist organizations, unfortunately not operating for covid-19.
jessica
jessica Jan 10
very good. Exactly
andreg
andreg Jan 10
We can consider to organize a system of voucher common for all the adrion area. So, the same voucher can be used for all the qnest members that accept this opportunity, in each project territory
jessica
jessica Jan 10

very good

angelo80
angelo80 Jan 10
yes, good, I agree
andreg
andreg Jan 10
ok, let’s start contacting the qnest members for evaluating this offer during follow-up