QNeST Route proposal – test - Wandering Through Istria Route | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Slovenia » Routes
kirmb
kirmb Jan 10
Hello! Hey there! “Wandering Through Istria Route”: let’s test!
lukama
lukama Jan 10
I post a link https://application.qnest.eu/routes/5e4d15b321a5940ac50d3603 and a brief description 
kataboh
kataboh Jan 10
and me I post a brief description “Sečovlje (Salina Nature Park of the Sečovlje saltpans, olive oil production) – Bertoki (Nature Reserve Škocjanski Zatok) – Truške (lunch on a tourist farm – winery, olive oil production, sightseeing of the traditional Istrian houses) - Marezige We will make a visit to the Sečovlje Salina Nature Park, which is well known for its rich biological diversity and the traditional salt production process. Then we will make a stop at a nearby farm to see the display of the olive oil production and to taste the local cold cut. After that we will make a move towards Koper and make a stop at Bertoki, where we will be able to see the Škocjanski Zatok Nature Reserve, and another rare and preserved wetland in the coastal belt of the Mediterranean, where we can observe different bird species. We continue our journey to a tourist farm in Truške, where we have lunch, wine tasting and visit a local house, where the produciton of olive oil is presented. To round off the day we take a look at the renowned traditional Istrian houses and finally stop at the wine fountain in Marezige.”
kirmb
kirmb Jan 10
congrats girls and boys! You are the best travel friends I ever met!
lukama
lukama Jan 10
a question: after visiting these places, is it possible to note here some news about the trip?
kataboh
kataboh Jan 10
good question! I hope in a positive reply!
kirmb
kirmb Jan 10
yes, for sure! QNeST Social Platform will be open to all. If you will meet some local operators who doesn’t know QNeST, please inform him/her!